Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everyday....

I feel like a song without the words, a man without a soul, a bird without its wings, a heart without a home..
I feel like a knight without a sword, a sky without the sun, cause you are the one..
I feel like a ship beneath the waves, a child who's lost its way, a door without a key, a face without a name..
I feel like a breath without the air, and everyday's the same, since you've gone away..

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning..
You used to be the one that put a smile on my face..
There are no words that could describe how I miss you..
And I miss you, everyday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's by Daniel Bedingfield
I guess and it was really good,
nice, and heart-breaking song.
Good choice =)

e7saso said...

so so so nice....


:(