Monday, May 05, 2014

Mourinho's after Norwich tie ..

Post match interview, Chelsea v Norwich City 0:0
04.05.14  
”Only one team tried to win.” 

"I think we lost 45 minutes because in the first half we were very slow, like the weather, playing slow and with low intensity."

Penalties? “The second one, I had a quick run to my office that I could see it (replay) and I prefer to laugh than to comment.”

Title gone? “Yeah, I’m saying that for a few weeks and it’s quite strange that in the most important league in the world there are still 2 matches to play in the last week. But we knew. Especially since the‘Sunderland festival’ we knew that it was impossible to do it.”

"Everybody who is in football for a long time knows that when big objectives are gone, that special mental energy you need to play at the highest level disappears."

اهم شي سندرلاند فستيفال هههههههههههههههه ماتيوز يالسبشل ون

No comments: